Philips Respironics Bipap Auto
Rental Price: Starting from
Philips Respironics BiPAP Auto Machine:
- The System One auto BiPAP machine from Philips has a great track record with positive user feedback.
- This Auto BiPAP automatically adjusts to the user's needs on a breath to breathe basis.
- Additionally, the auto BiPAP features a multilevel algorithm that analyses several parameters to monitor and respond to a patient's breathing.
- The BIPAP machine features Bi-flex which softens airflow at inhalation and exhalation and allows for patients to further refine their Ipap and Epap pressures.
- If you prefer standard pressure setting the Auto BiPAP allows for fixed Ipap and Epap and a function which transitions the machine to automatic during the night.
- It also has a wide pressure range (4-25 cm).
- The Philips BiPAP Auto machine price is around 55,000. Additional costs are for the Philips Get full face Mask which is best suited for this machine and the humidifier.
Philips Respironics Bipap Auto
Dream station BiPAP Pro and Dream station Auto BiPAP:
- This is a latest BiPAP machine which offers connectivity options which help in better monitoring.
- It also offers advanced event detection and Bluetooth integrated functionalities.
- It also has Daily Progress feedback displaying the length of sleep motivating the patient in early days of BiPAP therapy.
- The price for a Dream station BiPAP machine is approx. 70000.
Rental Price: Starting from
Philips Respironics BiPAP AVAPS:
- Average Volume Assured Pressure Support (AVAPS) maintains optimal patient comfort while supporting patient care and treatment efficacy.
- It is a non-invasive ventilator with all the three modes in it.
- The price for BiPAP AVAPS machine is approx. 75000.
Philips Respironics BiPAP A40:
- This BiPAP machine is mainly used in patients with chronic respiratory insufficiency for ventilation with pressure up to 40 cm.
- It offers an AVAPS-AE mode in which the BiPAP monitors the patient's upper airway resistance and automatically adjusts the delivered EPAP required.
- The price for a BiPAP A40 is approx. 1,60,000.
What is BiPAP?
During normal breathing, your lungs expand when you breathe in which is caused by the downward movement of the diaphragm. When this normal process is obstructed due to any ailment we need a machine that can push pressurized air into the lungs.
BiPAP stands for Bi-level positive airway pressure:
The machine delivers pressurized air through a mask to the patient's airways. The air pressure keeps the throat muscles from collapsing and reduces obstruction by acting as a splint.
The BiPAP machine has two pressure settings:
The prescribed pressure for inhalation - IPAP - Pressure at which air is pushed into the lungs.
A lower pressure for exhalation - EPAP - Helps patients in exhaling easily as exhaling against a high pressure is difficult.
The machine keeps switching between the two modes as it senses the switch in breathing.
How to select the right BiPAP machine on rent?
Based upon your sleep study the doctor will prescribe the right BiPAP machine and the pressure settings and mode for you.
What are the different modes of operation in a BiPAP machine rental ?
Depending upon the type of BiPAP machine, it can have up to three modes of operation.
1. Spontaneous -S mode- it is the normal default auto bi-level mode
2. Timed - T mode -switches between inspiratory and expiratory at the programmed rate.
3. Spontaneous/timed - S/T mode - switches as it senses the change in breathing. Timed mode functions as a failsafe to ensure programmed respiratory rate is maintained.
Components of a BiPAP machine:-
- Face mask
- BiPAP machine
- Tubing that connects the machine to the mask
Who would benefit from BiPAP therapy?
BIPAP machines are often prescribed to patients suffering from:-
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- OSA (obstructive sleep apnea)
- Obesity hypoventilation syndrome
- Hypoventilation in the postoperative patient
What happens during BiPAP use?
When using a BiPAP machine for the first time, you may feel uncomfortable wearing the mask and feeling the flow of air and you will adjust to it with time. It is important not to eat or drink while using the sleep apnea machine . A humidifier may help reduce the nasal dryness. You can avoid stomach bloating by reducing the pressure setting on the machine.
How to get a BiPAP Rental Machine?
If you are buying or renting a BIPAP machine, you should talk to our respiratory therapists that can help you pick the right BIPAP machine best suited to your needs. We also help you with the demo and how to use the product.
BiPAP machine rentals -
We provide BIPAP on rent in Delhi NCR to people who need them for a short period of time. We have made getting an apnea machine for rent very convenient and affordable. BIPAP rentals start from 5000 per month for a basic BIPAP machine and can go up to 10000 per month for a more advanced BIPAP machine. The delivery, installation, and maintenance of the machine are taken care by us.
Why taking a Bipap on rent is a good idea ?
1. BiPAP on Rent for trial:
Renting a BIPAP allows a patient to try it out, before purchasing the BIPAP machine. Testing a rental BIPAP machine under specific conditions that it will be used for when owned will help you assess its worthiness for purchase.
2. BiPAP machine on Rent for Short-term recovery:
BIPAP rentals make sense if you need it for a few weeks for post-operative recovery or a terminally ill patient who won’t be using it for long.
3. Service and maintenance of the BiPAP machine:
If you are worried about the service and maintenance of the BiPAP machine and think that if you buy it, you won’t be able to ensure the proper functioning of the machine then renting it from us would be a great idea as total care of the machine is done by us as long as it stays with you.
What is the process of getting a BiPAP for rent?
We provide rental BiPAP machines all across Delhi NCR. It is generally a three-step process –
1. Rent the BiPAP
Consult with our respiratory specialist who will help you select the right BiPAP machine based on your needs. Choose the correct rental plan. We provide deliveries within 2-3 hours.
2. Receive the BiPAP
The BiPAP equipment is delivered to your home by an expert who explains the functionality of the machine. Check the condition and try it on the patient who is going to use it.
3. Return the Bipap
You can either renew the rental plan next month or if you no longer need the machine you need to return the BiPAP machine.
Why Homeland Healthcare for your BiPAP rental needs?
1. We only provide BiPAP machines sourced from reputed brands such as Philips Respironics to ensure they are reliable and efficient for oxygen therapy. Also, the machines are properly serviced and cleaned to maintain proper hygiene.
2. We provide you with timely service and replacement in case the BIPAP machine halts or you get stuck on some functionality of the machine.
3. Our monthly rentals are very much affordable and we provide home deliveries making it convenient for you to easily try it at home before taking it.